Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baja Journal typed! Success!

It only took a year to finish typing and posting my Baja journal, but yes it is done! My next mission is to post some of the pictures from the trip, namely the plantation-style family photo we took the morning we left our Cribs: Mulege casa...some people say a picture can speak a thousand words, in which case my entire Baja journal is basically a moot point next to this picture, but nonetheless I am glad I took the time, hungover at times and with possibly broken/definitely sprained fingers (yeah...about that...).

Anyways, one of my ambitions resolutions for the new year is to write more. So perhaps that will actually happen on this blog, although if past behavior is the best indicator for future behavior it's unlikely much will happen on this blog in the next year. In any case, come back and see my blog again sometime, if only to marvel at just how silly 6 grown adults can be when traveling together for 12 days, to wonder about how much time I can spend talking about the food we ate and the excessive number of times I use the words "forge" and "retire" in my Baja entries, and to question the ridiculous phrases I throw randomly around, thanks to the wonders of stupid American travel books....

No comments:

Post a Comment